To speak to an expert on foreclosures in Duncan, BC, call Ian Klepsch today. He will be happy to use his experience to assist you if you are planning to buy a foreclosure property in Duncan.
For a smart buyer with the right advice, buying a Duncan foreclosure property can make for a great deal. However, it is important to know your way around the foreclosure process.
Buying a foreclosure in Duncan, BC, is slightly different to other home sales because all offers must go through the court. There are also some special requirements for making an offer on a Duncan foreclosure property.
Things to Know About Buying a Foreclosure in Duncan, BC:
- Offers on foreclosure homes are considered to be subject-free, meaning that you are buying the property as-is.
- You must include a Schedule A form when making a foreclosure offer. The Schedule A releases the owner and lender from responsibility.
- If a deal looks too good to be true, it generally is. Always do your due diligence before buying any property.
- Other buyers can make offers when it comes to a foreclosure property’s court date. The judge usually chooses the highest offer, but other factors such as when the offer was made can have an impact.
- As appliances are not fixed, they are not usually included in a foreclosure sale. But you may get lucky and find some appliances when you take possession.